My Samsung galaxy turns off when the battery is at 9%. Even if it's connected to the charger.

Have you checked the power saving features on the phone? I ask, because if they are set to make the device turn off at a certain percentage of battery, to conserve power, then that is exactly what it would do.

Or, if there are no settings/apps on the device for that, or set to that, your battery could be in the starting stages of degrading. Which can lead to it gradually not draining fully, and not powering fully.

Hopefully it is the former.

Have you checked the power saving features on the phone? I ask, because if they are set to make the device turn off at a certain percentage of battery, to conserve power, then that is exactly what it would do.

Or, if there are no settings/apps on the device for that, or set to that, your battery could be in the starting stages of degrading. Which can lead to it gradually not draining fully, and not powering fully.

Hopefully it is the former.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Android Smartphones 2
L Android Smartphones 3
G Android Smartphones 0
S Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 7
N Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 2
6 Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 2