Question my screen turns black when i touch the touchpad

Aug 17, 2020
i am using a huawei matebook D and before this, it works just fine, but i think i accidentally clicked some keys and now whenever i touch or tap the touchpad, my screen would go black but the laptop is working just fine, the sounds are still there, but if i am using the laptop (moving the mouse or typing or scrolling), the screen would turn back on, does anyone know where to change the settings

Sep 4, 2020
You’ve probably done something with the screen
If it only turns off when you use keyboard, I assume it could be the keyboard sending some signal
if it starts turning off even when you aren’t using the keyboard, (which could happen in the near future)maybe scrolling it could be a video card issue. Which is more of a hassle trying to replace than send to repair and pay £££ because usually the GPU is built into the CPU, and the mobo likely doesn’t support every socket in the world, so unfortunately likely no changing cpus

I can help more if you can send me a video (if possible)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Laptop General Discussion 0
K Laptop General Discussion 2
A Laptop General Discussion 1
J Laptop General Discussion 1
I Laptop General Discussion 1
D Laptop General Discussion 4
A Laptop General Discussion 1
D Laptop General Discussion 2
R Laptop General Discussion 1
E Laptop General Discussion 2
1 Laptop General Discussion 2