my sumsung 10.1 is freezing when turn on. I tried to hard start but this is not working.

stannyG

Commendable
Dec 25, 2016
on start up the screen shows Sumsung note 10.1 and freezes in that position. I tried to hard start it but not working, after the power comes on it would not shut down.

Solution
Try loading it in "Safe Mode" and see if it works. If it does, then there is an app, virus, malware, etc., on the phone you need to remove.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.
Try loading it in "Safe Mode" and see if it works. If it does, then there is an app, virus, malware, etc., on the phone you need to remove.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution