my Tab E T561 was wet and it's not turning on I mean the screen is is pitch black

Solution
Well if it is wet, you shouldn't be trying to turn it on. You should be getting the water or other liquid out of it and letting it dry for days. Yes I do mean days. And even more days if you can't open the device. to remove the battery and allow air in. Don't open it if you don't know how as you risk breaking it.

If it is closed and you can't open it, let it sit somewhere to get good dry air for at least a week, if not more. Then try turning it on. If you try before then, you are going to fry something.
Well if it is wet, you shouldn't be trying to turn it on. You should be getting the water or other liquid out of it and letting it dry for days. Yes I do mean days. And even more days if you can't open the device. to remove the battery and allow air in. Don't open it if you don't know how as you risk breaking it.

If it is closed and you can't open it, let it sit somewhere to get good dry air for at least a week, if not more. Then try turning it on. If you try before then, you are going to fry something.

Solution