My tablet is very old, its screen is broken. But it worked perfectly, just now that i try to charge it it just shows the charg

Try the following and see if it will turn on.

1. Remove the battery.
2. Press and hold the "Power" button for 20 seconds.
3. Now put the battery back in.
4. Plug it in to charge and allow it to fully charge before turning it on.

If this doesn't help, then test the charger cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord on your device.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

NOTE: Yes, I know tablet batteries are not so easy to get to, on some devices. In such a case, make sure that your tablet is not under warranty still before you try opening it up yourself. If it is under warranty, then contact the manufacturer first.

Try the following and see if it will turn on.

1. Remove the battery.
2. Press and hold the "Power" button for 20 seconds.
3. Now put the battery back in.
4. Plug it in to charge and allow it to fully charge before turning it on.

If this doesn't help, then test the charger cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord on your device.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

NOTE: Yes, I know tablet batteries are not so easy to get to, on some devices. In such a case, make sure that your tablet is not under warranty still before you try opening it up yourself. If it is under warranty, then contact the manufacturer first.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
woodhead666 Android Tablets 0
F Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
ReallyTastyApples Android Tablets 0
Soorya172 Android Tablets 0
Mxfofo9 Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
Sia111 Android Tablets 6
S Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 4
B Android Tablets 1