Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Here's a video guide on how to disassemble the laptop.
- First is to try your laptop if it will boot up without it's battery.
- Remove the battery off the laptop then connect just the AC adapter and see if it will boot up and will stay on.
- If the laptop will stay on with just the charger connected that means it's the battery that is faulty.
- But if the same problem will persist without the battery that could mean that the AC adapter is faulty.
- Try a different AC adapter that has the same voltage or the same charger that you have and see if that will work.
- If a different AC adapter will still not work I would suggest opening the laptop and reseat the RAM's.
- Remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure everything is seated properly.
- If all these will not work then the problem lies inside the motherboard.
I HAVE A FAMILIAR challenge, my toshiba tecra z50-AO445, when power on, it with blinking orange led (on power icon) 5 times and restart immediately and then the fan start spinning vigorously and rapidily( meanwhile the battery is non-removable)
pls, help me out, i will glad to get any idea
I have did the power reset
remove the cmos battery
i have remove battery ( meanwhile the battery is non-removable)
i have check for any melting on the gpu and cpu