My Toshiba laptop won't connect to wifi

Solution
Try restarting the wireless router (unplug power lead - wait 5 secs. - plug it back in.
Then while your waiting for router to sync and settle down, restart your laptop.

Check that router shows no errors

If still no connection on laptop, delete existing, saved WiFi connection on it.
Then create new WiFi connection from scratch like the first time you created one.

If still no joy and you are getting an error message on your laptop, please post exact wording of it.
Try restarting the wireless router (unplug power lead - wait 5 secs. - plug it back in.
Then while your waiting for router to sync and settle down, restart your laptop.

Check that router shows no errors

If still no connection on laptop, delete existing, saved WiFi connection on it.
Then create new WiFi connection from scratch like the first time you created one.

If still no joy and you are getting an error message on your laptop, please post exact wording of it.

Solution

Markus_4

Commendable
Apr 15, 2016

the other computers have no problem in our office with wifi, only our toshiba cant connect. what to do?

ABarone

Commendable
Apr 28, 2016

After tons and tons of work to try to figure this out and I am computer savvy I got an Internet wireless card from Netgear I'm sorry wireless adapter installed it and found all the wireless networks in my area I then downloaded a brand-new windows driver program ran that throw and it installed a real tech driver which connects to the Internet

Mugen_

Commendable
Jun 9, 2016

i have the same problem but change the wifi card from other laptop, i have a broken HP ...take the wifi card .........now works fine ...... the satellite wifi card (L305-s5945) are under the keyboard.

i do that