Solved! My You Tube quits streaming

Solution
I usually put that down to a badly recorded video (you can get all sorts of poor stuff on YT, they're the ones that look very grainy and keep glitching, and have poor picture quality).

I sometimes get that "loading" issue on YT with some poor-quality videos on my smart TV and I know for sure there's nothing wrong my internet speed or connection (connected to TV by ethernet cable).

I choose another video (a better quality one) and it plays fine all the way through - - - that's why I'm convinced it's just bad videos. Some YT uploaders need to spend a bit more on decent hardware & learn how to make good quality recordings instead of cr*p.
I usually put that down to a badly recorded video (you can get all sorts of poor stuff on YT, they're the ones that look very grainy and keep glitching, and have poor picture quality).

I sometimes get that "loading" issue on YT with some poor-quality videos on my smart TV and I know for sure there's nothing wrong my internet speed or connection (connected to TV by ethernet cable).

I choose another video (a better quality one) and it plays fine all the way through - - - that's why I'm convinced it's just bad videos. Some YT uploaders need to spend a bit more on decent hardware & learn how to make good quality recordings instead of cr*p.

Solution