MySpace Relaunching by End of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
One question: Why?

At this point, there's no way anything will overtake Facebook. That's the reality. It's more or less a monopoly on social media.

And then there's that Twitter...I still don't get that one.

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
Ummm, good luck. Hope that con-artist and war monger Rupert Murdoch is not be the owner of MySpace, because people are not that stupid. I remember when he purchased photobucket people including me fled from the place also.

stingstang

Distinguished
May 11, 2009
[citation][nom]del35[/nom]Ummm, good luck. Hope that con-artist and war monger Rupert Murdoch is not be the owner of MySpace, because people are not that stupid. I remember when he purchased photobucket people including me fled from the place also.[/citation]
To this day you can still hack on to people's photobucket accounts by following the links in the pictures ppl share.
You can't imagine the pictures of themselves ppl post pictures doing.

wiyosaya

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
April fools day was a couple of months ago. Oh, it's not an April fools joke? I guess some industries just don't get it in the pursuit of profits. IMHO, doomed to yet another epic fail in the social media world. As I see it, that world is coming to an end.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
What in the blue hell is Myspace?

Seriously though, Myspace has run its course. It had its glory days and played a large role in social media and has its place in the history of the internet. But just like everything else that becomes widely successful it rises and falls. Even on the internet this holds true and at a much faster rate as well someday we will even see Facebook share this fate. They should liquidate and move on.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]killerb255[/nom]If Google+ can't touch Facebook, what makes MySpace think it has a shot?[/citation]
lol...let them try....they will go broke, again

G

more like MYHATES.com

good ol specific media suckin a big one here

G

That's not true, facebook has become trash itself. If myspace were to go back to what they used to be, they could very well kick the shit out of facebook. Facebook has updated so much that you can't even call your profile a 'profile' anymore. It's all about looking futuristic and stealing other, less successful websites ideas to make their site more intimidating.

Status
Not open for further replies.