MySpace: Videogames Are the Missing Puzzle Piece

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

r0x0r

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
Next Fallout 3 add-on will be set in Myspace.

Similarities:
-Both are desolate wastelands
-Both are home to creatures barely recognizable as human.
-Both are terrifying places to visit for anyone with morals and a sense of self-preservation.

Differences:
-Fallout 3 has good music
-The population of Fallout 3 is not 99.99% cam whores.

G

I think too many people fall into the line of thinking that it's cool to say myspace is worse than facebook, when to me they are not really comparable. They both have good and bad points, and fuck me if less than half of the people I run into on either has at least one album full of pictures involving alcohol! Facebook's bound to die once something new and better comes along, anyway. Then all these people mocking myspace will be mocking facebook for its death. These sites are both good for one thing, they mirror how easily we get hooked by trends.

G

Why doesn't Myspace simply buy someone like Kaneva that has a great 3D experience, a good game platform and a lot of great features that Myspace could really use? Oh wait.. yeah.. lets spend years developing something that when released is out of date.. /shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.