Mystery phone turn off...HELP!!!

Helpppp

Commendable
Aug 26, 2016
Ok i have a big problem my phone wont turn my old battery went completely dead so my friend gave me another one and so i had it for like a half of a year and a dog chewed my charger and my phone was on 25% and then it died a few minutes later and it wont use another charger and when i opened the back cover there was a little of water on the battery then i put my phone in rise still nothing what do i do....HELP!!!!!!:??::heink:

Solution
First, if there was water in the device at all, you need to leave it open, with the battery out, and let it dry. Really dry. For 2 or 3 days, depending on how much was in there. Yes I know leaving it be for that long seems like it would be hard, but it is better to let it totally dry out than try to mess with it and make things worse.

Second, You may need a charger specifically for that phone. See if you can get one for that model through the manufacturer, not an aftermarket one. Some phones are really picky about chargers.

Do both of those and it should fix your problem.
First, if there was water in the device at all, you need to leave it open, with the battery out, and let it dry. Really dry. For 2 or 3 days, depending on how much was in there. Yes I know leaving it be for that long seems like it would be hard, but it is better to let it totally dry out than try to mess with it and make things worse.

Second, You may need a charger specifically for that phone. See if you can get one for that model through the manufacturer, not an aftermarket one. Some phones are really picky about chargers.

Do both of those and it should fix your problem.

Solution

Helpppp

Commendable
Aug 26, 2016