Need a 4k laptop with dedicated graphics card!

Rennoldsb

Estimable
Mar 5, 2015
Hey guys,

I am in the market for a nice portable 4k laptop with a dedicated card. I know the price will be a little steep so just suggest with no regard for price.

My needs:

A great keyboard: I will be doing a LOT of typing on this computer. Backlit as well.

A great screen: No RGB pentile and I would really love it if it were 4k.

A dedicated graphics card: I will be playing WoW and League on this laptop. I would love to play in 4k on the lowest settings.

A SSD: Doesn't HAVE to come with the laptop as I can install one myself but it would be nice.

Touchscreen: It makes my life so much easier.

Portable: The least important part and I could definitely live with a heavier laptop but the more portable the better.

I don't know if a laptop with my needs even exists but I would love your help and input!

Thanks a bunch!

Rennoldsb

Estimable
Mar 5, 2015

As I understand it the Y50 has the RGB pentile screen which doesn't give a true 4k resolution and very off colors.

CoolDude X

Estimable
Oct 12, 2014

So,You Want True 4K Display(3840 X 2160) The Y50 Comes In Many Variants Checkout This
http://www.cnet.com/news/get-a-lenovo-y50-touch-4k-gaming-laptop-for-999-99/

Y50 Is Available In Touch And True 4K Display At $999.99,To Find You Should Checkout Online Stores

Rennoldsb

Estimable
Mar 5, 2015

I don't think you understood what I was saying. The Lenovo y50 does "have" a 4k screen but the refresh rate is limited to 48hz and the colors are horribly calibrated. It also uses RGBW pentile which doesn't give a true 4k display.