Need a old GTX570M for a MSI laptop

fleenots

Estimable
Apr 9, 2015
Hi
My MSI GT683dxr graphics card that is a nvidia GTX570M is faulty but the rest of the laptop is in good shape. I know that it is relatively easy to replace the graphics card in this laptop. On the other hand I am finding very hard to find a online shop where I could buy this relatively old graphics card. Any ideas in where to buy this?
Thanks

Solution
It will be next to impossible to find a new one, your best bet would be eBay or craigslist, or perhaps amazon. Laptop GPUs are always hard to find, and older ones like that will be even harder to find. Google searches are always where I start when looking for parts. Nvidia should have the release price, and you should expect to pay around half of this. anything that is extremely cheap or from china may be a fake.

Robert Cook

Honorable
Herald
Dec 15, 2014
It will be next to impossible to find a new one, your best bet would be eBay or craigslist, or perhaps amazon. Laptop GPUs are always hard to find, and older ones like that will be even harder to find. Google searches are always where I start when looking for parts. Nvidia should have the release price, and you should expect to pay around half of this. anything that is extremely cheap or from china may be a fake.

Solution