Need A Study Laptop

vinootje

Honorable
Nov 6, 2012
Hello,

Sorry my english is very bad but I will give it a try. I need for my study a laptop that has Virtual technology also known as VT and 8GB of Ram. i have been looking for laptops and my budget is very low. i have been looking for laptops with 8GB ram and those are pretty expensive 500Euro.
so i have been thinking about getting a AMD that has VT and has 2 slots of RAM Availbile and 1 of the 2 slots is used for 1 4GB module. so i will ad my self a Module of 4GB 1600Mhz to it or what ever the other ram module has. but im buying my laptop from a Dutch store.

Short Explanation :
Need Virtual Technology (VT), 8GB of ram but i have sended a mail to my school if 4 or 6 is also fine. Has the be in a Dutch store and cheapest in its kind that is decent fast. like when im bored sometime if i go on vacation like a little gaming like Minecraft haha

vinootje

Honorable
Nov 6, 2012
With VT i mean Virtual Technology. they suggest me to get an I3 or I5 since they are decent fast and the intel I processors Support VT

also they recommand me 8GB of Ram but in our shops 8GB is kinda expensive. i though my self to buy a 4GB ram with 1 slot left and put my self 1 4GB module in it but i dont know. i mailed them and asked if 4GB or 6GB ram is also fine compared to 8GB