Need Gaming Laptop!

Slipperss

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2010
1. What is your budget?

preferably under £1000, can go alittle higher though.

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?

don't care aslong as I can lift it and put it on my lap without it causing the blood in my legs to stop and slowly crush them causing the blood to flow out all over the floor with will then occour bleeding to death thereby dying due to the weight of my laptop

3. What screen resolution do you want?

1920x1080 17.3" preferably, not too fussy though.

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?

it won't be moving round too much, but I still want it to be laptop sized.

5. How much battery life do you need?

don't mind, will be plugged into the socket most of the time.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?

minecraft, source games, garrysmod on a minimum 60fps high settings, other games would include fallout 3, wow, battlefield bad company 2 etc

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)

gaming

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?

around 300gb

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.

no known links, just a UK site please.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?

2years+

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?

any

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.

I have no preferences, preformance is all that matters, not the brand.
13. What country do you live in?

uk

lowriderflow

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2010
EASY ANSWER... look at the ASUS G74 or G53... or any of the ASUS laptops with the 'fighter jet' airflow/cooling setup. THey're built super sturdy, and for long gaming sessions without catching fire.

TRENDING THREADS