Need help access information my gateway nv73 laptop

Lanesha

Commendable
Jul 11, 2016
I received the laptop with no CDs papers or password. After my brother passed 2 years a go and now can get into it

Solution
Tom's Rules of Conduct you signed up to have read when you joined clearly state we will not give password cracking help on the Forum because we can't see firm proof of ownership.

Take the laptop to a professional PC Fixer and prove you own it and pay to gain access to the personal data. If those data aren't yours, he or she won't allow you access to it.

They could also delete all the personal data and reset the machine to the state it was in when it left the factory so you have use of the machine but not anything confidential to your brother.
Tom's Rules of Conduct you signed up to have read when you joined clearly state we will not give password cracking help on the Forum because we can't see firm proof of ownership.

Take the laptop to a professional PC Fixer and prove you own it and pay to gain access to the personal data. If those data aren't yours, he or she won't allow you access to it.

They could also delete all the personal data and reset the machine to the state it was in when it left the factory so you have use of the machine but not anything confidential to your brother.

Solution