need help buying a laptop

alphaziggs

Honorable
Nov 25, 2012
hey guys, i need some help buying a somewhat decent gaming laptop and i'd definitely like to take advantage of the black friday sales

1. What is your budget? $400-$600 (on sale would be greatly appreciated but not necessary)

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 14"-16" would be fine but the smaller it is the more ideal it'd be

3. What screen resolution do you want? anything with high resolution

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? portable

5. How much battery life do you need? as long as it's longer than 2-3 hours i'm fine.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? LoL, Tera, WoW, GW2 are games i've played recently. settings on high would obviously be great but i can live with medium

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) nothing much, just the occasional photoshop and after effects

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 250gb+ would be good

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? 3+ years

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? doesn't matter to me

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.

13. What country do you live in? USA

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed

vishnu39

Honorable
Nov 19, 2013
but spent 130$ more if you can afford and buy the one i suggested its a high end gpu no other laptop doesnt offer this much power for this cheap i would have bought it myself it it was avail on my country :( ...