Question Need help deciding my first smartwatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

daweasel27

Commendable
Jul 14, 2016
Hello guys.

I'm looking for the perfect watch for me, I will be using it manly on the gym but I want a watch for all day, here are the features I would love to have in on:

\- Spotify or put songs on storage

\- Bluetooth to headphones

\- Map for traveling

\- Fully customization of watchface

\- Would like a microphone but i'm afraid the use I would give it, don't know if this is really necessary

\- A good looking smartwatch that is not too sporty

​

Features I have in me:

\- Small wrist (tried several and the Samsung active was the best fit)

\- Live in Portugal and would prefer to buy local to try it on first.

I'm looking towards a Samsung watch as I have a Samsung Phone.

Right now I'm more decided to get the Samsung Active, but have seen Huawei (that I'm loving the design) and Xiaomi, I would love to go with wear OS but many people are saying that it sucks so I'm afraid to go with it.

Thank you in advance

Jun 24, 2019
I would recommend you to buy Samsung Galacy Watch Active now as it's on a good price

Galaxy Watch Active runs Samsung’s own Tizen OS version 4 rather than Android wear. There is no problem the majority of the navigation is performed by swiping. The watch is bright and colorful comes with 1.1 inch AMOLED display which is thankfully perfectly responsive; Swipe right to access your latest notifications direct from your phone and swiping left instead cycles through whatever widgets. It’s all fully customizable.

Specification of Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
DISPLAY1.1”(28.1mm) Circular Super AMOLED (360 x 360)
SENSORSAccelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, HR Sensor, Light Sensor
GPSYes
CAMERANo
WATERPROOFfully waterproof up to 50 atm
BATTERY LIFE230mAh
COMPATIBILITYAndroid and iOS
COLORSAvailable in 3 different colors

Last edited:
Reactions: RickyB111
Jul 2, 2019
What's your phone? I'd go for an apple watch, since I'm kind of apple fan and I also have an Iphone so there's no point of buying samsung smartwatch for me

Status
Not open for further replies.