Need help doing a factory reset on a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10?

WhisperNot

Prominent
Jun 12, 2017
Hey. My laptop can be logged into, but from there it won't let me start up anything (including settings.) I'd like to do a factory reset. How would I be able to access settings through only my keyboard? Working with a Lenovo 20135 on Windows 10. Thanks!

Solution
It may work through the keyboard through using the "Windows" key, the "Tab" key and the "Enter" to make this work. However should that not work, you may need to temporarily use an external USB mouse.

To do this go to "Start", then "Settings". Next choose "Update & security" and then "Recovery" Here click "Get started" and select the option you wish to use. From here just follow the on-screen instructions to restore Windows 10 back to how it was upon leaving the factory.
It may work through the keyboard through using the "Windows" key, the "Tab" key and the "Enter" to make this work. However should that not work, you may need to temporarily use an external USB mouse.

To do this go to "Start", then "Settings". Next choose "Update & security" and then "Recovery" Here click "Get started" and select the option you wish to use. From here just follow the on-screen instructions to restore Windows 10 back to how it was upon leaving the factory.

Solution