Need help finding a better Android phone

crysisman546

Honorable
Dec 6, 2012
This is my current (crappy) phone: http://www.amazon.com/T-Mobile-Prism-II-Prepaid-Phone/dp/B00E3UKHQU and it's has the worst battery life I've seen, slows down to a crawl too often even after uninstalling TONS of pre-installed apps, and sometimes restarts on it's own at random.

However, i'm looking into the Samsung brands. now, i don't need a Galaxy S5 or S6 per-say, just something that has a fast processor, longer battery life, and practically slaps around data/apps without breaking a sweat. A phone that's as big or a little smaller than an S2, but not as small as that Prism II i have. Also, carrier is T-Mobile. Looking to buy one during the after Christmas sales.

I don't use the phone very often. I mainly just use it to send and respond to texts from my teachers from school, voicemail, and family in general. I use apps like YouTube when i'm away from home, and also DeviantArt's app. Also, a decent camera quality would be nice to have as well.

Price range i guess would be around $100's. I don't want to go over that, but no less than $100 either. $200 phones or higher are out of my price range.

crysisman546

Honorable
Dec 6, 2012

You know what's funny? This Christmas i got a Grand Prime before i saw you posted this answer about that same phone XD.

Thank you though! It's a great phone.