Solved! AT&T prepaid

Nov 25, 2021
Hi there,
I have AT&T Zenphone 2 that won't be supported from February 2022 as it is G3 . I need new cell phone 4G, HD-voice and I don't know what to buy. I would like smart phone, mostly because of cameras but I am using phone mostly for emergencies so sometimes only 1-2 times a month. I have prepaid plan, 25cents a minute and I am good with that. Buying minutes each year, adding $100 each time so I have almost $400 on it. Lately, AT&T just renew my minutes without asking me to add more money :)
Now I have to buy new phone and I don't want anything fancy and expensive . Keep in mind I am 70 years old and know little or nothing about cells phone in general. I still use my landline when needed, even that is not too often.
I would appreciate any advice and suggestion.
Thank you so much !

Solution
Hi there,
I have AT&T Zenphone 2 that won't be supported from February 2022 as it is G3 . I need new cell phone 4G, HD-voice and I don't know what to buy. I would like smart phone, mostly because of cameras but I am using phone mostly for emergencies so sometimes only 1-2 times a month. I have prepaid plan, 25cents a minute and I am good with that. Buying minutes each year, adding $100 each time so I have almost $400 on it. Lately, AT&T just renew my minutes without asking me to add more money :)
Now I have to buy new phone and I don't want anything fancy and expensive . Keep in mind I am 70 years old and know little or nothing about cells phone in general. I still use my landline when needed, even that is not too often.
I...
Nov 25, 2021
It works for now. Cannot keep it as it won't work from February 2022 because AT&T is shutting down their 3G network. They do have a list of the phones that are approved but there are many.

Hi there,
I would appreciate any advice and suggestion.
Thank you so much !

Motorola G models are good, as are the Samsung A models (A12 for example), Nokia G10 is another option.

Solution