Need help finding a laptop

NihilistD

Honorable
May 12, 2013
Okay so my brain is being crushed by all of the different laptops I have seen on the internet while trying to find one I would like therefore I thought maybe I would ask you guys if you had any ideas for some good ones in my range

Price range: up to $300 might go a little bit higher but not too much
I don't mind if it's a refurbished/used laptop

I would be using it for school, video streaming, web surfing, maybe skype nothing too intense I have a desktop for that

I would like if it had video outs like hdmi, vga, etc. most of them do anyway though

definitely want it to have an optical drive of some sort

screen size isn't vastly important but I'd like it to be 11" and up

a card reader would be nice to have too

ram isn't that important I'd probably gauge how it was working and just swap the ram if I needed more for some reason

same goes for harddrive if I feel it's not big enough it's easy enough to replace

I mean looking over the things I would be paying attention to I pretty much am just looking for some recommendations on basic laptops the most intense things I would require it to do would be streaming netflix or such to a tv and being able to play pandora while I look things up and type a word document I'm just overwhelmed by the number of choices x.x please help me and thank you so much in advance

NihilistD

Honorable
May 12, 2013
Thanks for the answers, that does look like it would be everything I need it to be any ideas on what kind of battery life those have? sorry for the late response too been busy