Need help finding high end laptop for extremely heavy 3D rendering.

Sep 5, 2018
I just can't seem to find a list of untamed laptops, they all end up focusing on how cheap or lightweight or slim and sleek and on and on. I have no budget and I don't mind breaking my back carrying it, I really, desperately need a monster laptop to render entire 3D cities. My work revolves around humongous 3D renders, like schools, residential complexes, small towns... I'm not an expert in laptop specs, all I want is fast performance, no lag, fast renders, a laptop that can handle huge files without making demonic noise after 6 - 7 hours of use. Can't care less about the speakers or design or the lightweight. Please help.

kanewolf

Judicious
I would recommend you re-think your approach. You need ACCESS to heavy duty rendering. It does not have to be on your laptop. Get a quality display laptop and remotely render on AWS or some other accessible platform. You need to be able to present renders to clients, it doesn't matter that it was done on your laptop.

Sep 5, 2018

I'm never in the same country for more than 6 months, I need the best mobile workstation out there...