is this rig ok for 1900 usd
i7 6800hq
gtx 980m (8gb) w/optimus
8gb ddr4 ram
250gb ssd + 1tb hdd
if not, pls recommend a better one... thanks
thanks

Solution
Well, I still can't address the pricing, but Notebook Check did a review of the Schenker XMG P505 PRO, which is based on the exact same Clevo chassis, and they were quite impressed. They gave it what looks like a 4.6 rating out of 5 stars. Sounds like you've found a good one, and the specs are certainly top-notch for mobile gaming.

CarlXXVIII

Estimable
Dec 29, 2015

its a rebranded Clevo P651SG (so the ad says)... if you may, please check this out... http://www.lazada.com.ph/rebel-ghost-15x-nvidia-980m-i7-6800hq-156-laptop-447204.html .... i dont really have a choice... i want a great rig, problem is, i cant import one (duties in Philippines really hurts the wallet) so im having a hard time finding one that fits my budget and is available locally. this is the best one ive found.

Well, I still can't address the pricing, but Notebook Check did a review of the Schenker XMG P505 PRO, which is based on the exact same Clevo chassis, and they were quite impressed. They gave it what looks like a 4.6 rating out of 5 stars. Sounds like you've found a good one, and the specs are certainly top-notch for mobile gaming.

Solution