Question Need help: Video's smartphone no sound

Sep 10, 2023
Yesterday I went to a Blink182 concert.
Made some videos yesterday with my OppoF11pro.
Now I want to watch the videos and of course they have no sound.
All the other videos on my cell phone have sound, including the ones I took the same day
before the concert.
Now when I make a video, they do have sound.
I also never changed any settings that I know about.
Spotify, IG and everything else just plays sounds.
(First time this happens to me)
When I put the videos on my laptop they also have no sound.
I have already tried converting them to different formats, but with no effect.
I have also tried some 'repair' programs, but this has no effect whatsoever.
Does anyone have any ideas as to what this could be and how I can possibly solve it?
Thank you in advance

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Just to confirm...there is no sound when played back on your phone AND PC. Correct?

Have you made an videos after the concert? If so, do they work properly? The only ones in question were made at the concert?

Sep 10, 2023
Yes that's correct. There is no sound when played back on phone and laptop.

Because I didn't hear any sounds watching the concert videos going home,
I made some new videos without restarting my phone. These videos did had sounds.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
I can only make a couple guesses regarding the lack of audio. Either you disabled the microphone by mistake or the sound was so loud that the phone clipped the audio to prevent damage (purely a wild guess and not something I have ever experienced or heard of). If the phone created videos properly (with audio) before and after the concert, then those are the only explanations.

With the recorded content itself, does any soundtrack appear with an application like Audacity?

Sep 10, 2023
When I open in Audicity, it only gives a noise (Like old TV without channel) and sometimes a beep.