Need help with my Toshiba laptop SSD

MackTheTech

Estimable
Sep 27, 2015
My TOSHIBA Satellite Radius 11 2in1 (model XE099679S) has a no os screen and I want to replace the SSD in the process of getting it fixed. The size of the computer is 11.2 inches and I don't know what size (in inches) SSD to get. Toshiba SSDs I can't afford and I don't know which SSD to get. Can anyone help me with this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Solution
Usually SSD's are the same size but some are thinner 7mm versions. So when all else fails you'll be safe with the thinner one. Samsung evo's are popular and reliable. I have also had success with PNY's CS2111, which has a slightly higher read speed in exchange for a slightly slower write speed compared to the Samsungs, for a little less money.

naturesninja

Honorable
Dec 15, 2013
Usually SSD's are the same size but some are thinner 7mm versions. So when all else fails you'll be safe with the thinner one. Samsung evo's are popular and reliable. I have also had success with PNY's CS2111, which has a slightly higher read speed in exchange for a slightly slower write speed compared to the Samsungs, for a little less money.

Solution