Need iTunes App Store help

basti511

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2010
So on my PC I have access to iTunes and therefor the App Store when I go to the applications section and then games on the app store on my computer I only see apps for iPhone since I have an iPhone but I will get myself an iPad within the next few days and would very much like to know if there is a switch option between iPhone and iPad since I don't want to purchase an iPhone app for my iPad and the it looks bad because my iPad will display the app in the size of an iPhone display and I certainly don't want that. Please if you know how to do this let me know. :)

I have an iPad and yes you can find apps for it in the Apps Store. There is an icon on the iPad for the Apps Store which is different from the iTunes icon. When you look at the description is should tell you whether or not it is available for the iPad. I just looked at https://itunes.apple.com/us/genre/ios-games/id6014?mt=8 and see there are some games that are optimized for the iPhone. I guess you will have to carefully read the description to make sure as I saw some are available for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. I understand what you mean about an app that looks bad on the iPad. I have a couple of apps that you can make larger but the don't look as good as they would on an iPod or iPhone.