Need new gaming laptop

inuyasha555

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2011
So I've been searching around for different laptops as my ASUS G73JW is starting to lack and somewhat fall apart.

I was looking into the MSI GT70 but after reading some good and some bad reviews about it I looked at where it was somewhat lacking and that brought me to Alienware.

The MSI was said to have one fan which means the GPU gets cooled first but the CPU basically cooks itself.

Alienware is just expensive. The MSI went for like $1200 while the Alienware goes for like $1800.

The Alienware has a GTX765m while the MSI has a 770m, they both have a 4700mq processor and the same amount of RAM.

I honestly don't know what laptop to get now or if there are any other amazing ones out there.

I've deleted any questions that don't matter to me.

1. What is your budget?
Below $2000 CAD

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
17 inch.

3. What screen resolution do you want?
1920x1080.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Whatever it can handle, mediums or highs.

13. What country do you live in?
Canada

Solution
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Xplorer_X7-7550_Gaming_Notebook
i HIGHLY recommend Cyberpower. I have bought every Desktop And Lpatop fro mtheir site. I have a fully configurated desktop 4 years and stil lrunning perfectly (Through heavy overcloks too). They are really reliable and ships to canada.CLick on the link and you can custimize what kind of hardware and accessries you want from them From moniters to speakers to mouses everything.

forgottensakes

Honorable
Jan 20, 2013
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Xplorer_X7-7550_Gaming_Notebook
i HIGHLY recommend Cyberpower. I have bought every Desktop And Lpatop fro mtheir site. I have a fully configurated desktop 4 years and stil lrunning perfectly (Through heavy overcloks too). They are really reliable and ships to canada.CLick on the link and you can custimize what kind of hardware and accessries you want from them From moniters to speakers to mouses everything.

Solution

inuyasha555

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2011

I'd looked into them too but the certain model I was looking at didn't have a lot of reviews.

That one is looking good as well but then there's the whole 770 vs 780 vs 8970.