Question need smaller image size in Samsung

philroe

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2008
I often take pictures on my Samsung phone but the size of the image is often too big to receive by email. I don't need multiple megabytes of images. Is there a way to default the smaller size and increase to max when i may need it?

Sep 3, 2022
I often take pictures on my Samsung phone but the size of the image is often too big to receive by email. I don't need multiple megabytes of images. Is there a way to default the smaller size and increase to max when i may need it?
I remember that when you get ready to send a photo there may be a message as to what size you want to send the attachment (photo). Click camera icon and see if it will let you set a default. Otherwise you may need to choose each time.

The camera options let you set the image details, including quality and resolution which affect the size. You can also create links to the photos you share and the people you are emailing it to will be able to see them using the link.