Do you get this error message when connecting to the internet or when booting up to Windows? Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- If you're getting error when connecting online, do uninstall/reinstall the Network adapters of your laptop.
- Open Device Manager and uninstall the Network Adapters (Wired or Wireless depending to where you're getting this error).
- Once done, download and install the latest driver from the manufacturers site.
- Reboot your laptop once the latest driver has been installed.
- After the reboot do try connecting again to your network.