Solved! Need to recover a voice recording

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2018
Hi there
Have you found a way to recover you voice recordings??

I have a backup of it in a txt. format on my phone but I am clueless of how to covert that or what to do. please advise. I have tried a number of recovery softwares, none seem to work.

Solution

How large is this .txt file? I don't know of any device that automatically creates a backup folder and makes copies of your files, and it sure would not format them or name them as txt files. I thought you actually made a backup of the file yourself and called it a .txt file.
Mar 14, 2018
i don't know how the file saved as a .txt format ... all i know is that I deleted it in error and while searching of ways to get it back I found the file saved in a folder that is named as a backup and it has a whole lot of stuff in a .txt format, which is irretrievable.
but why would a backup automatically save as a backup in that format if it wasn't really a backup?

How large is this .txt file? I don't know of any device that automatically creates a backup folder and makes copies of your files, and it sure would not format them or name them as txt files. I thought you actually made a backup of the file yourself and called it a .txt file.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.