need to retrieve pics and numbers

Dameon38

Commendable
Mar 2, 2016
i have a samsung galaxy s5. the phone powers up, but the screen doesn't come on at all. i have some extremely important pictures and numbers in the phone that i desperately need. please tell me how i can retrieve these things. they mean the world to me, and i need them terribly bad. please help me

hang-the-9

Titan
Connect it to a computer, if it will read the storage on the phone, you can copy it using that.

If it will not connect, and it may not if the phone is locked with a code, you need to fix the screen or have someone check why it does not come on if it's not a screen issue.

If pictures and phone numbers are important, make backups of them before you have issues, after is too late.

hang-the-9

Titan
Connect it to a computer, if it will read the storage on the phone, you can copy it using that.

If it will not connect, and it may not if the phone is locked with a code, you need to fix the screen or have someone check why it does not come on if it's not a screen issue.

If pictures and phone numbers are important, make backups of them before you have issues, after is too late.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
eureka16 Cell Phone General Discussion 1
L Cell Phone General Discussion 3
M Cell Phone General Discussion 1
H Cell Phone General Discussion 1
M Cell Phone General Discussion 4
A Cell Phone General Discussion 1
W Cell Phone General Discussion 2
W Cell Phone General Discussion 4
D Cell Phone General Discussion 3
J Cell Phone General Discussion 1
R Cell Phone General Discussion 1