need to retrieve pics and numbers

Dameon38

Commendable
Mar 2, 2016
i have a samsung galaxy s5. the phone powers up, but the screen doesn't come on at all. i have some extremely important pictures and numbers in the phone that i desperately need. please tell me how i can retrieve these things. they mean the world to me, and i need them terribly bad. please help me

Solution
Connect it to a computer, if it will read the storage on the phone, you can copy it using that.

If it will not connect, and it may not if the phone is locked with a code, you need to fix the screen or have someone check why it does not come on if it's not a screen issue.

If pictures and phone numbers are important, make backups of them before you have issues, after is too late.

Connect it to a computer, if it will read the storage on the phone, you can copy it using that.

If it will not connect, and it may not if the phone is locked with a code, you need to fix the screen or have someone check why it does not come on if it's not a screen issue.

If pictures and phone numbers are important, make backups of them before you have issues, after is too late.

Solution