neighbors purposely infected our devices leaves open

G

Wifi I try not to connection their wifi every phone has gotten malware I think its it my phone is being ate up slowly my moms every device. Come home forgot to turn off wifi one day now my phone acts like its possessed. Is there anything we can do about the neighbors

vrumor

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2012
You are connecting to their WIFI and asking if there is anything you can do about them? If not, you need to make more sense, cause what you posted above, makes zero sense. And calling someone a name on your 2nd post is a great way to make sure you dont get a 3rd.

USAFRet

Illustrious
1. Leave off the personal attacks and insults (even though we have no idea of who you are insulting)

2. How about a clearer explanation of what is happening?

Wifi I try not to connection their wifi every phone has gotten malware I think its it my phone is being ate up slowly my moms every device. Come home forgot to turn off wifi one day now my phone acts like its possessed. Is there anything we can do about the neighbors

Hey dummy not all of us have money to throw away because no option in store for antivirus for this device.

G

G

Neighbors wifi infect phone tablet. The neighbors leaves this one wifi open same neighbor has another secure. As I stated malware or what ever device slow every member of our house has problems also I can barely see almost blind so words not good. If we leave go to store etc. Forget to switch wifi off phone connection is auto idk know. And I waer not being rude but its ok for yu to.

USAFRet

Illustrious

So if I am reading this correctly, you allowed your device(s) to connect to their WiFi, and somehow they got 'infected'?