Netflix in Negotiations for Season 5 of Arrested Development

Status
Not open for further replies.

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
I'd rather have them finish the talks and bring Jericho back instead of a 5th Season of Arrested Development. Honestly, they could have done much better with the show than they did. Didn't meet the hype or the humor of the first 3 seasons at all.

g-unit1111

Distinguished
I'm a huge, long time fan of Arrested Development. I've watched the series from the beginning, I've actively followed the revival developments since 2006. Which is why I will say this, even though it pains me to do so: Season 4 was kind of a let down. Sure, it was great to see the old cast and characters again, but what made AD so great is that it's an ensemble show, and the cast played off of each other so well. You take that out of the equation, you're not left with much. Now that said, if there's a season 5, I hope they make it as good if not better than season 4.

knightmike

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2009
I remember liking Arrested Development but I couldn't get through season 4. I might try watching it again if I have nothing else to do.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
Have to agree with everyone else here, season 4 wasn't awful, but also wasn't nearly as good as the first 3. I watched the first half a few weeks ago and then kinda forgot about it. This article reminds me that I should watch the rest.

Now I know that it will never happen, but how about Firefly instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.