Netflix Now Available on Nintendo Wii; No HD

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramar

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]Please get out of the dark ages! The Wii, Really? Wii and HD go together like Obama and lower taxes...they dont! BTW Ted Nugent called , wants his shirt back you wore last weekend from the 70s,lol.[/citation]

Also, this is the most intelligent post I've ever seen in my life.

Please go jump in a burning building.

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
[citation][nom]Dirtman73[/nom]Nintendo Wii- the Betamax of the console world[/citation]
If you knew anything about the Beta, you'd realize it was the exact opposite of what the Wii is.

silverblue

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2009
Betamax was technically vastly superior to VHS.

Isn't BluRay technically inferior to HD-DVD? I don't have time to confirm; anyone else know?

pito

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
[citation][nom]silverblue[/nom]Betamax was technically vastly superior to VHS.Isn't BluRay technically inferior to HD-DVD? I don't have time to confirm; anyone else know?[/citation]

No, BluRay had more capacity from the start 25gb single layer 50gb for dual layer vs HD-DVD 15gb and 30gb also BluRay is a LOT HARDER to scratch so you don't have to worry about the disc like you use to. Here is a good article about it. http://www.engadget.com/2005/09/19/blu-ray-vs-hd-dvd-state-of-the-s-union-s-division/

G

lease get out of the dark ages! The Wii, Really? Wii and HD go together like Obama and lower taxes...they dont! BTW Ted Nugent called , wants his shirt back you wore last weekend from the 70s,lol.
chefboyeb 04/12/2010 10:21 PM

I just spoke with the person who came up with the "the .....called" line, yeah they said they want their joke back so they can bury it, since its been done to death.

If you want nexflix on an HD machine, then get an HD machine and quite bitching. Meanwhile, I will be enjoying this weeks netflix BLURAY disc on my upgraded 300gig PS3. Enjoy your Nintendo Boo....eerr, i meen Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS