Netflix Reveals Sharing Plan During First Quarter Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

echondo

Honorable
May 29, 2012
I think they could do better pricing wise. I'm happy paying $8 for two simultaneous streams, if I would to do any more like three or four, I wouldn't have enough bandwidth to do HD. Right now I lag immensely online if even stream with one device and try to play some online multiplayer. Now, if I had Google Fiber...I would love to have twenty simultaneous streams!

hrhuffnpuff

Honorable
Jul 29, 2012
I think it is great. All 3 of our kids have a kindle besides my wife's laptop and my PC. And we have the profile option. More streaming options can make a difference.

hrhuffnpuff

Honorable
Jul 29, 2012
I think it is great. All 3 of our kids have a kindle besides my wife's laptop and my PC. And we have the profile option. More streaming options can make a difference.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
They are probably right that not many people will upgrade to it, but good for those who need it. I have only run into the problem a few times when a roomate is watching somehting on my xbox, and my wife is watchign something on my ps3 and I am trying to watch something on my laptop while away it is rare enough that i doubt I will want to spend 1.5x what i do now, but who knows mayeb one day it'll happen and i will remember i cna upgrad emy account and just do it

Status
Not open for further replies.