Netflix's New Pricing Plans: Here's How They've Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jassirrom

Prominent
Oct 5, 2017
Hulu does have some great stuff with their acquisition of Showtime and Starz but I hate being in the middle of the season's series and then they automatically take it off the air. This company has done this to me a number of times, makes me question whether their price increases justifiable or not.
I'm started watching Law & Order SVU from the very beginning and now I'm on season 5 and I'm afraid Hulu is about ready to shut down the series. They did this when I was watching Vikings and they also did it while I was watching the final two shows of Dancing With the Stars last season.
So until Hulu gets his act together and stops cutting me off before I'm through watching a series, I don't think the price hike is justified. They may think that they're leavening these shows on sufficiently long enough, but they're not. Hulu has a lot of great shows and a lot of great potentials. Hulu needs to leave the popular shows on a lot longer, preferably unlimited. Most people have more to do with their lives than set in front of a television all day.

here4evr1

Prominent
Oct 6, 2017
Netflix is one of the few companies left that still offer a ton of value for the price. So, if it needs to raise the monthly subscription price a few dollars to remain profitable and competitive, I'll all for it...to a point ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS