network unlock code for moto e4 plus

michealcline38

Prominent
Dec 31, 2017
i have a moto e4 plus that was on a verizon prepay plan i now want to use it on my metro pcs plan but phone wont register sim card?????what can i do

Solution
There's another workaround for this here in England is to go to a market in most towns, look for a man in a turban and chances are, he's running a mobile phone stall and will unlock anything.

Not much use to you if you have no such trading where you live but it might be worth asking around. I'm not surprised at Verizon's behaviour; it's typical of big business these days.

awmartian

Prominent
Jan 3, 2018
I recently just did same thing. You can get unlock code off ebay so you can use that phone on any network. Once phone is unlocked you have to call Metro PCS and give them your IMEI number so your new phone can connect to their network. Unfortunately Metro PCS still locks sim card to one IMEI number at a time.

PS: Also make sure you are using Metro PCS sim card not the one from Verizon.

Over here in England, the phone companies stick together and one won't give you a new service unil they're satisfied you don't owe the outgoing provider money.

Personally, I wouldn't trust any code that came from e-Bay but there are plenty f business who will unlock the phone.

paws4mercy

Prominent
Jan 5, 2018
Umm I'm pretty sure he said he was on PREPAID service so unpaid bills is not his issue .Verizon however will require 6 months to a 12 month of continuous service before allowing prepaid devices to be unlocked which is bogus if you. Already paid for your device. Which clearly since it's a prepaid phone with the highest cost of service over all networks. And the lousiest support ever. I would suggest paying 10 bucks for an unlocking service to free the device for other carriers .

There's another workaround for this here in England is to go to a market in most towns, look for a man in a turban and chances are, he's running a mobile phone stall and will unlock anything.

Not much use to you if you have no such trading where you live but it might be worth asking around. I'm not surprised at Verizon's behaviour; it's typical of big business these days.

Solution