Nikez1919

Prominent
Aug 4, 2017
Hi I was looking to buy a 4k tv for gaming aswell as watching Netflix etc. I watch a lot of sport too. My budget is about €700 - €800. I was thinking about getting 55 inch but what do you think i should be looking at in this budget. I was also looking at some tv's and was wondering about getting some of the older models for a bit cheaper, would I be better off doing that? I would really appreciate any recommendations.
Thanks in advance.

Nikez1919

Prominent
Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for the reply. They have got 1 budget tv there 60 hz which i dont think would be good for gaming and watching sport. Would i be better off waiting till say november/december/january. I want to invest in a good tv and not have to buy a new one in a couple of years.
Oh and btw i live in ireland but im from poland, and i have a chance of buying a tv from there as a couple of things are getting delivered for me from there to ireland. If anyone could check this page out and just translate and change the currency and recommend anything from it? I saw a good couple of tvs at a cheaper price. https://www.euro.com.pl/telewizory-led-lcd-plazmowe.bhtml