New 'Batman: Arkham Knight' Video Game Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

brimur

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
Best line in that article - "It's being developed by studio Rocksteady". The first two were fantastic games, that last installment was ok but just didnt bring anything to the franchise, could have been just DLC. Looking forward to this installment

makaveli316

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
I hope this will be something new, cause i barely finished the last Batman game and i felt i had already played it. It kinda bored me.

ferooxidan

Honorable
Apr 15, 2013
"Do not spend it on fast car, outrageous clothes, and destructive lifestyle" What to be expected? Children tend not to heed their parents warning. lol

Alec Mowat

Honorable
Jan 8, 2014
"Batman: Arkham Origins" has a projected 2014 release date, and will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Typo. That gmae is already out.

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
HOLY the new Batsuit is so much more meaner and it looks like a power suit instead of armored suits from the past...I hope there will be LOT of opportunities to use Batmobile in various missions as well...it looks fast, sleek, and bringing much fear into criminals of Gotham...

cats_Paw

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2007
I hope its not just another rerun of arkham asaylum that ads 5 or 6 new toys a car and from there is exactly the same.While arkham asylum was a great game, arkham City for me felt almost the same as the previous title.Didnt get arkham origins, and now the next one comes along... I do hope it will be on Unreal Engine 4, the prvious one has started to look weak.

Jill Scharr

Honorable
Jul 25, 2013
@Alec Mowat Hi, I'm the writer. You're right--I meant to say that "Arkham Knight" has a projected 2014 release date, not "Origins." My apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.