Solved! New Battery for Dell Latitude E6420 - Search recommendable providers

Dec 15, 2018
Hello, 
since my Dell Latitude E6420 battery is now completely wide, I am looking for a replacement. Although Google spits out several things really seriously not seem to me to some pages but. akku-zentrum.com/hxvw-8858x-batterie-dell-latitude-e5420-e5430-e6420-e6430-e6520-e5530-m5y0x-hcjwt-t54fj-911md-4-yrjh-prrrf-kj321.html although such does not look wrong, but a missing address in the imprint somehow seems daunting. Therefore, the question if anyone has experience with relevant online stores. Please no e-Bay dealer account is not available on my part ;) Thanks in advance :)

Solution
The best thing would be to get a real Dell battery, but it is double the cost of a knock-off. The benefit there is that it is way more likely to actually work for more than a few months, or weeks even. A lot of the cheap batteries die in weeks or months, never have the same usage time.

So spend $80 for a real Dell battery at whatever store you can purchase from, or $30-40 on a generic copy that "may" work OK for a short time but with a huge chance of failure in less than a year.
The best thing would be to get a real Dell battery, but it is double the cost of a knock-off. The benefit there is that it is way more likely to actually work for more than a few months, or weeks even. A lot of the cheap batteries die in weeks or months, never have the same usage time.

So spend $80 for a real Dell battery at whatever store you can purchase from, or $30-40 on a generic copy that "may" work OK for a short time but with a huge chance of failure in less than a year.

Solution