New CK Billboards Are Only for Smartphone Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
That's... interesting.
Guess they'll do anything to make someone notice a ad these days. We've seen so much junk over the yeas, it just becomes background noise.

Tom's giving a link to a video with nudity (0:35), and yet I can't say a simple few swears without having a mod on me? :D

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]anamaniac[/nom]That's... interesting.Guess they'll do anything to make someone notice a ad these days. We've seen so much junk over the yeas, it just becomes background noise.Tom's giving a link to a video with nudity (0:35), and yet I can't say a simple few swears without having a mod on me?[/citation]
Wow you got good eyes, that is like a split second shot of breasts, I would have missed it unless you pointed out where it showed up :p

G

Boobies indeed. I saw them first time through as well. Rewound it a few times just to make sure.. ha ha ha.

Socnom

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2008
Its all fun and games until someone vandalizes one that directs them to lemonparty, or 2girls 1cup. I suspect the peeps over at 4chan would love these billboards.

Mousemonkey

Distinguished

True. But we're not stopping you posting whilst you're topless.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]Socnom[/nom]Its all fun and games until someone vandalizes one that directs them to lemonparty, or 2girls 1cup. I suspect the peeps over at 4chan would love these billboards.[/citation]
Hahaha that's a priceless idea! I wonder how hard it would be to write a QR code modifier that let you tweak the whole URL with just a few square changes, and get it to direct the user to a whole different site. I imagine it would be non-trivial but who knows.

drutort

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2007
good at least i dont have to read the stupid ads, this is a relief now i can just ignore them, lets hope all ads jump on this boat :p

Status
Not open for further replies.