New Company computers

Youbode Joway

Estimable
Jun 26, 2015
I am an IT intern. My company is looking to buy a set of new computers. There is a general direction of what we would like the computers to be. We would like at least 2.4 gh, at least 4gb ram, at least 500 gb hard drive capacity, preferable if the operating system came clean because we have a windows installation disc, the laptop screen size would ideally be between 14"-16". It would be ideal if the computer had an optical drive with a camera and bluetooth/wireless function enabled. The price range we can afford is from $499.99-749.99.

Thank you for the help

Solution
My company uses Lenovo for all of our Desktop and Laptop needs. You can find very good systems within that price range. Probably going to be Core i3's (2.?Ghz with a 3.0Ghz Turbo Boost), 4-8GB of RAM and options of 320GB, 500GB, 750GB, or 1TB with Solid State options that will start to push out of that price range.

I prefer them because they have amazing customer service, the devices are pretty modular for upgrading or DIY repair, and they have excellent response time for on-site repair. Give them a call and check out their site.

Background: I work for a Medical IT company servicing over 1200 hospitals in the US, I have worked in the Hardware Repair department and have moved to IT Phone Support helping Doctors and Nurses and have...

farnell121

Estimable
May 17, 2014
My company uses Lenovo for all of our Desktop and Laptop needs. You can find very good systems within that price range. Probably going to be Core i3's (2.?Ghz with a 3.0Ghz Turbo Boost), 4-8GB of RAM and options of 320GB, 500GB, 750GB, or 1TB with Solid State options that will start to push out of that price range.

I prefer them because they have amazing customer service, the devices are pretty modular for upgrading or DIY repair, and they have excellent response time for on-site repair. Give them a call and check out their site.

Background: I work for a Medical IT company servicing over 1200 hospitals in the US, I have worked in the Hardware Repair department and have moved to IT Phone Support helping Doctors and Nurses and have gotten great feedback from them as well. We currently have about 1000+ employee's and about 35 total in hardware related IT departments.

Solution