New computer problems

SuperSaiyanGod21

Commendable
Aug 20, 2016
So I got this laptop from a cousin, it's an ASUS X555LAB. The laptop hasn't been used no more than 5 times my classes start Monday I need HELP.
Whenever I turn the laptop on and type in my passcode and turns off and then it'll turn back on and then I have to type my passcode in again and the process continues multiple times . Please help......
SSG21

Solution
so use the Creation Tool to create a bootable flash drive or to burn a DVD. it will automatically download the latest Windows 10 installer and walk you through the creation process. Windows 10 activation is tied into your system configuration so you will not need a new serial. it will be auto-activated using the existing system's config when Windows boots again for the first time.

after the installer is created; leave installer flash drive or DVD inserted in the laptop mentioned and restart system. it will ask to press a key to enter setup. select proper options and there...

SuperSaiyanGod21

Commendable
Aug 20, 2016

JohnBonhamsGhost

Estimable
Jan 14, 2016

just an FYI - you can type in underneath the quote so you don't have to make multiple posts when quoting.
also can edit your posts with these action icons if you make a mistake or want to consolidate:
lRL3iHP.png

JohnBonhamsGhost

Estimable
Jan 14, 2016
so use the Creation Tool to create a bootable flash drive or to burn a DVD. it will automatically download the latest Windows 10 installer and walk you through the creation process. Windows 10 activation is tied into your system configuration so you will not need a new serial. it will be auto-activated using the existing system's config when Windows boots again for the first time.

after the installer is created; leave installer flash drive or DVD inserted in the laptop mentioned and restart system. it will ask to press a key to enter setup. select proper options and there should be a "Repair" or "Troubleshoot" option. choose this the first time and check for startup problems.
or just totally reinstall if you want a fresh copy to start with.

Solution