New Gaming Laptop Decision

eselanik

Prominent
Feb 19, 2017
1. What is your budget?
Anything less than 3000$ is within my reach.

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
I prefer 15-15.6". I do not want a very portable laptop but I believe going to the 17" range will be an overkill for me.

3. What screen resolution do you want?
Screen resolution is not the first thing I am looking for. Anything more than 2K should be more than enough.

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Desktop replacement.

5. How much battery life do you need?
Not much as I will be using it connected to mains almost all the time.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Yes. The laptop will be for gaming and preferably playing games on max. settings as long as the emissions are within a reasonable range..

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Mainly office use. Occasionally Corel, Photoshop etc.

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
Doesn't matter as I have a 1 TB SSD that I will be installing in the laptop.

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Will be buying from one of the local shops.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
Minimum 3-4 years.

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
None.

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Not sure.

13. What country do you live in?
Turkey.

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I am looking for a laptop that runs relatively cooler than the others under stress. I do not want something that will be very hard to move around hence the priority of 15-15.6". Anything that is lighter than the other will be a bonus but the more compact they get the more emissions they have. Please do not tell me to get a desktop as I already have one. I know laptops tend to get hot and loud, I am just looking for the one that runs cooler without compromising the performance. I am highly fixated on 1070 and at least a 6th gen. processor. I was torn between MSI GT62VR and Asus GL502VS for a very long time. The more I read about them, the more I kept changing my mind. I have come to believe that among these two MSI runs cooler. I have also looked at an exact copy of XMG P507 (from a local brand), but I can not trust the cooling system as I believe it will get really loud on taxing games. Finally I am looking at an exact copy of the XMG U507 (from the same local brand). Haven't seen any comments about emissions but the specs are better than the other two (plus it comes with thunderbolt 3.0).
Any thoughts on these rigs?
Again noise is my top priority. Second would be temperatures and third portability.
Any other suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Solution
I would recommend looking into boutique sites like xotic pc if they are available in your country. You could look into something like the razor blade pro if that is available in your country. I know it is a 17 inch laptop but it weighs 3.5kg I think which is light for a gaming laptop.
I would recommend looking into boutique sites like xotic pc if they are available in your country. You could look into something like the razor blade pro if that is available in your country. I know it is a 17 inch laptop but it weighs 3.5kg I think which is light for a gaming laptop.

Solution