New Gaming Laptop

Exterminatus

Honorable
Dec 3, 2012
Hey guys, I am looking to buy a new laptop, and I just found out about this xoticpc website. Does anyone have experience with them?

So, I am looking to get something that will last me for at least couple of years, since I am moving to Europe for grad school. I like gaming, and I am looking for something that will run games like Witcher 3 on all ultra settings without a hitch.

Do you think GTX 970M will be able to do it, or should I get GTX 980M? Also, how does 970M 6gb compare to 980M 4gb?

Thanks in advance!

Solution
Yes, I bought a clevo based laptop with a gtx 970m 3gb from xoticpc this year. DO NOT pay via check, It will stall the order and they had to "wait" 5 days for the check to clear once they finally got the check. Laptop has been great tho so far tho. Plays all the modern shooters that I enjoy on highest settings at 1080p 60fps min. I do not anticipate playing the witcher 3 on highest setting. If you want to play the witcher 3 tho I would go with a laptop that was a gtx 980m, or gtx 970m sli assuming the witcher 3 will support sli.

arappl

Estimable
Feb 18, 2015
Yes, I bought a clevo based laptop with a gtx 970m 3gb from xoticpc this year. DO NOT pay via check, It will stall the order and they had to "wait" 5 days for the check to clear once they finally got the check. Laptop has been great tho so far tho. Plays all the modern shooters that I enjoy on highest settings at 1080p 60fps min. I do not anticipate playing the witcher 3 on highest setting. If you want to play the witcher 3 tho I would go with a laptop that was a gtx 980m, or gtx 970m sli assuming the witcher 3 will support sli.

Solution