New gaming laptop

Mar 25, 2018
Hi guys, because of my new job where I have to travel a lot, I decided to sell my desktop to buy a new gaming laptop. The only 2 games I play are World of Warcraft and LoL.

I need your help because I have no idea how to spend my money. Budget 1800 euro, and I will buy online, therefore EU website only.

Now, when I am at home, the laptop will be used as my working station. Therefore I was planning to connect my 2 hdmi full hd monitors using an adapter like this (So thunderbolt 3 ready): https://www.sonnetstore.com/products/thunderbolt3-to-dual-hdmi2-adapter
Then I want to use my gaming mouse + keyboard, and place the laptop on a cooling pad (Accept suggestion also for that). The laptop will be turned on something like 10 hours a day.

Then when I travel of course I have to bring the laptop with me, so nothing really hudge or heavy, monitor 15", more I think is gonna be a problem.

Requirements, i7HQ, at least gtx 1060, 16GB ram. But the most important is, I need something with a great cooling system!.

Is it better to go with common brand like HP, Acer, MSI, Asus or those website that sell unbranded laptop like Clevo?

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from vincenzobove90 : "New gaming laptop"