New iPhone 8 Leak Is Very Bad News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risto_1

Prominent
May 18, 2017
This news article is badly written, and doesn't tell to us why this leak is a bad news at all. That fingerprint sensor is in the best possible place, which is the same as in my Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P phones. I'm not a Apple fanboy, I don't own any Apple devices, and I don't think I ever will. Still this stinks like a null information click bait article to me.

TL;DR: Nothing to see here, iPhone 8 might use traditional, best available location for a fingerprint scanner.

MoiSoto

Prominent
Mar 30, 2017
As always, especially the notifications description. This site is a click-bait fest.

What I don't understand is how it's clear that no-one takes this site seriously with almost no comments on the click-bait articles, and they still keep using misleading descriptions in the notifications (specially the constant use of "CONFIRMED", come on, do you only care about money from displayed ads whenever we fall for your explosive notification descriptions?

Harvey_14

Prominent
Jul 20, 2017
That prototype is an old one. The current design (probably already in production) has a glass back... Not metal!

Also, case makers are using the current design (which does not have a Touch ID on the back) for their new cases. Those new cases, which we've already seen a few of) don't have an opening on the back, further proving that there is no Touch ID on the back of the upcoming iPhone 8.

Harvey_14

Prominent
Jul 20, 2017
This prototype is an old one. The current design has a glass back... Not metal!

Also, case manufacturers have already been turning out new case designs for the iPhone 8 based on the specs provided by Apple, and NONE of those cases have a hole on the back for a Touch ID button.

Using this old, early prototype as a basis for "bad news" is laughable.

DR____L

Estimable
Jan 31, 2016
The Nexus 6P fingerprint sensor is perfectly placed on the back and worked flawlessly. I'm starting to regret selling that phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.