New Nintendo 3DS XL Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacdrum_88

Estimable
Sep 16, 2014
I have the original 3DS XL I pre-ordered and then got on launch day. As much as I like the New 3DS XL, I think I'm going to hold out for the next system. I can play pretty much all games coming out, albeit not with the best 3D, and it works well enough for me. $200 is a fair amount to shell out when I'm not actually getting higher resolution, or better graphics, sans Xenoblade. I bought the original fat DS, DS Lite, DSi, original 3DS, and then 3DS XL, but I belive this will be the first DS I haven't bought. (Also bought a 2DS for my son for Christmas last year) Still, I'm liking the improvements and looking forward to Nintendo's next handheld!

Mike Andronico

Honorable
Nov 8, 2013
I have the original 3DS XL I pre-ordered and then got on launch day. As much as I like the New 3DS XL, I think I'm going to hold out for the next system. I can play pretty much all games coming out, albeit not with the best 3D, and it works well enough for me. $200 is a fair amount to shell out when I'm not actually getting higher resolution, or better graphics, sans Xenoblade. I bought the original fat DS, DS Lite, DSi, original 3DS, and then 3DS XL, but I belive this will be the first DS I haven't bought. (Also bought a 2DS for my son for Christmas last year) Still, I'm liking the improvements and looking forward to Nintendo's next handheld!

You're making the right call by sticking with the regular XL for now. Tons of great games coming this year that'll work just fine on the system.

I'm also really excited for Nintendo's true next-gen handheld. If they can offer games that look as good on the go as they do on Wii U, we're in for a treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS